The Concurrent Enrollment (CE) program provides an opportunity for district high school students to earn both high school and college credit for college courses taken and passed. St. Vrain will pay the tuition for college classes. Students may take pre-approved classes at Front Range, AIMS or CU-Boulder. Students taking concurrent classes must follow strict district guidelines in order for their tuition to be paid for.
Deadline for completion: April 28, 2022
Students taking Front Range Community College classes (Concurrent Enrollment) must follow these steps to have approval to take the classes and be enrolled for college credit.
- Apply to Front Range Community College to become a student and get a student ID number. SAVE THIS NUMBER, you will need it in the future!
- Log in to the Concurrent Enrollment Form with your SVVSD login
- Use these directions if you have questions about the CE form.
- After submitting the form you will receive an email with the form attached. Both you and a parent must sign the form.
- Turn in the signed hard copy of your CE form to Ms. Pohlman, Counselor. Forms for the Fall 2022 semester are due by April 28th.
- Please note! It is the student’s responsibility to provide any support or accommodation plans to the FRCC instructor and college.
- Students are responsible for ensuring they have registered for the COF
- For visual step by step instructions click here
- FRCC Tutorial videos created here
Please note: Most FRCC classes are held on the college campus in Longmont. There are a limited number of online classes, called “Real Time Remote”. SVVSD will not pay for full (non real time remote) online classes. Contact Ms. Pohlman if you have questions.