22-23 Registration process:
LaunchED high school, Spring 2022
- Review SVVSD graduation requirements: LE Counseling Website
- Review your completed credits:
- Review the Course Descriptions
- Look carefully at the descriptions so you understand what the class will cover
- Make sure you note which classes are required for graduation.
- Fill out the Course planning worksheet for your grade level:
- Once you know what classes you need next year, follow these steps to request them:
- Login to Infinite Campus
- Under the menu (three lines on the upper left) go to “Academic Plan”
- If you haven’t been here before, answer the two questions about your future plans–you can answer these OR just click “next” or “proceed”
- Depending on what grade you will be in next year, you will see which classes you have already taken and it should be blank for your upcoming year.
- On the top of each subject area it states how many credits you need for graduation
- Looking at your Course planning worksheet, you will start to select classes for each category
- Click the box for Language Arts for the grade you will be next year and select the courses you need (remember to add both English A and B). Click on the course you want to add . MAKE SURE YOU ADD BOTH SEMESTERS TO THE SAME BOX.
- You will continue to do this for all of the classes on your course planning worksheet (including your alternates)
- Hit save before you close out (it’s towards the top)
- That’s it, you are done!
- You are automatically enrolled in LaunchED for next year. Please fill out this VERY SHORT questionnaire about what school you plan to attend.
If you plan to take any college classes next fall, be sure to visit the Concurrent Enrollment page on the Le counseling website.
Contact Ms Pohlman with any schedule questions:
Ms. Pohlman, Counselor