Academic integrity is a cornerstone to LaunchED’s core value of academic excellence while supporting and fostering student development. When academic excellence is recognized and valued by LaunchED students, ALL students make decisions that prepare them to be purposeful, principled and productive members of society.
Academic integrity means that all work that a student completes and submits is their own original creation and students further accept the responsibility that it authentically represents them as their own.
Examples of students maintaining academic integrity include but are not limited to:
- Respecting their own work and the work of others;
- Not plagiarizing or using other’s work or allowing their own work to be plagiarized or used by others;
- Collaboration with others who are authorized to assist in completing academic assignments or assessments;
- Not cheating on any assignment, test, quiz or assessment;
- Downloading information from the internet in part or whole and using it in their own work, giving proper credit to sources
St. Vrain Valley Schools Behavioral Code
Each year the District publishes a manual for students entitled, “Behavioral code of conduct and Board of Education Policies, Rights and Responsibilities of Students and Parents”.